Your review has been sent successfully
Habits to Protect you from Phishing and Social Engineering10669
12 March, 2020
Habits to protect you from Phishing and Social Engineering:
- Keep your operating system updated.
- Change passwords periodically.
- Update programs and applications from the official.
- Use antivirus software and application firewall and update them periodically.
- Update your browser periodically to ensure additional protection against counterfeit websites.
- When you feel suspicious after sending your account information, change your password immediately.
- When you you're suspicious of a strange call, disconnect it immediately.
- Report to the competent authority if you are suspicious of some strange messages or communications.
- Activate (Tow Factor Authentication (2FA) system.
Kindly check the above "Link" for a Printer-friendly version.