Google Chrome Update300
Warning Date: 14 September, 2021
Severity Level ● High
Warning Number: 2021-3515
Target Sector: All
Google has released a security update to address several vulnerabilities in Chrome browser for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Attacker could exploit this vulnerability by doing the following:
- Buffer overflow
- Unauthorized modification
Best practice and Recommendations:
The CERT team encourages users to update the browser to 93.0.4577.82, for more details, please follow the below link:
The browser supports automatic updating to the latest available version.
- Open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More » Help » About Google Chrome.
- The current version number is the series of numbers beneath the "Google Chrome" heading.
- Chrome will check for updates when you are on this page.
- Click Relaunch to apply any available update.
- Click Restart.