Saudi CERT aims to:
- Raise the level of awareness for citizens, private sector and national entities.
- Approve plans and establish advanced approaches to detect and analyze warnings, as well as to approve and constantly develop modern technologies.
- Issue warnings and share alerts to protect individuals and entities.
- Support the maintainence and maturity of the national cyber security posture.
- Encourage government and private organizations to build capabilities that have adequate cybersecurity knowledge, as well as developing cybersecurity knowledge for individuals by organizing events and workshops.
- Cooperate and build national and international partnerships.
- Participate in international events and conferences to exchange experiences and information.
- Learn the best practices regarding cybersecurity awareness and activate educational programs for different audience levels.
- Share best practices that help mitigate security vulnerabilities.
Last updated at 8 January, 2020